Carefully designed with the world-leading manufacturer of large telephoto lens transportation bags, the eVscope backpack is made of tough reinforced fabric, and carefully padded with high-density foam to protect your telescope from any shock.
– Built-in foam inserts precisely match the shape of your eVscope
– Internal strap to securely fasten the instrument while backpacking.
– Removable rainshield protects it from rain and humidity.
– Padded adjustable shoulder straps.
– Padded adjustable hipbelt to distribute the load weight.
– Ventilated backpanel
– 5 small Internal Pockets. 2 zipped, 2 to hold telescope and eyepiece lid while observing.
– 2 large external zipped pocket.
– 1 hipbelt zipped pocket.
The ideal accessory to take full advantage of the eVscope’s portability.
The pack, which is 72 x 22.5 x 29 cm (H x W x D), is made out of the same robust materials as computer bags. It weighs 2 kg or around 4.5 lbs.